General Resources and Links
The Good Neighbor Guide contains valuable Who-Do-I-Call? information on one page regarding common code violations.
The Landlord Manual provides a way for neighborhood organizations to foster positive relationships with landlords who lease residential units in the neighborhood. Neighborhood organizations can initiate contact with landlords with a manual that puts varied and valuable information together. (Developed by the Denver Police Department.)
For Denver City services not listed below, call 311.
- Free graffiti removal request
- Code enforcement request (for property maintenance or zoning issues)
- Building Inspections: 720-865-2505
- Building Permit Verification: 720-865-2790
- Building Permit Issuance: 720-865-3000
- City of Denver Website
- City Council Website
- Dangerous Sidewalks: 303-446-3656
- Denver Area Youth Services: 303-727-8797 (low cost yard work, clean-up, demolition, rehab., painting)
- Denver Mediation Center: 303-697-8515 (no-cost mediation service to assist in finding remedies to problems between neighbors or between neighbors & businesses)
- Denver Public Schools Security: 303-764-3911
- Drug Hotline: 720-913-3784
- Report Offenses Online (car break-in, vandalism, lost/stolen property, gas no-pay/drive-off, theft; not by force or break-in)
- Street Light Repair:1-800-895-4999, #4
- Street Sweeping Reminder (so you won’t get a parking ticket)
- Wastewater Hotline: 303-446-3700, #1
- Noise & Fumes; Environmental Health: 720-865-5452
For information about specific vendors recommended by the Athmar Park Neighborhood Association visit our referral list.