Athmar Park Farmers’ Market
Providing local, fresh, affordable food to promote a healthy community
- Supporting local vendors
- Activating local youth
- Increase access to all residents
- Promote handmade/homemade products
- Local volunteer run
Athmar Park Shopping Center – Corner of Tejon St. and Mississippi Ave.
Interested in becoming a vendor?
People interested in being a vendor at the Market must submit a complete application prior to participating at the market, including copies of applicable permits and licenses (see application). Applications are available online, by mail, at the office and the Market.
There are three classifications for vendors. Check the descriptions to determine if your product is eligible and the appropriate classification. Craft and commercial/broker vendor space will be provided on an as available basis and must be pre-approved.
- Application: coming soon
- Colorado Dept of Agriculture: http://cofarmtomarket.com
- Colorado Dept of Public Health and the Environment: English | Spanish
- Colorado State University Extension Service – more information and online food handling trainings: http://farmtotable.colostate.edu/prepare-cottage-foods.php#.VuNQ08dHOCo
Interested in volunteering to help out?
We are always looking for volunteers to help us run the show. If you have a few hours on a Saturday morning to join with your fellow neighbors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org